Wi-Fi at the Airport
It can be inevitable that when you’re at Palermo Airport you will have time to kill. Whether you are waiting to pick up someone, passing the time before a flight or your onward transport, being able to get online with your phone, tablet or laptop is very useful.
GESAP, the operating company of Palermo Airport, recognised the importance to their customers of free Wi-Fi and made the decision to make it available throughout the airport.
Now you can connect to free and unlimited Wi-Fi in all areas of the airport, so whether you need to check business emails or just keep in touch with your friends on social media, the facility is there for you.
With a download speed of 2Mbps you won't be able to stream HD movies, but for normal browsing it's ideal.
Connecting to Free Wi-Fi
- Ensure that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone, tablet or laptop.
- On the Wi-Fi options screen, select "Hot Spot GESAP".
- Open your browser and you will be directed to the GESAP home page.
- Follow the instructions and click on "connect".
- Begin surfing!
In the departures lounge, there are special booths for recharging your mobile devices such as phones, tablets and laptops.
For any assistance, contact airport information or visit the website.
- Telephone: (+39) 091 7020273
- Website: http://www.gesap.it/en/